Beginning your Journey to Quality of Life
It is our goal at ES Life Coach to make your experience with us as smooth and seamless as possible. One of the steps in getting started is using our online health records system, Care Paths. It’s easy to set up your profile, allowing your counselor to gain insightful information that will ensure a safe and engaging process. You will find the information needed to start your journey in our screen shots and instructions to follow.
It is easy to register with Care Paths prior to your first appointment.
As soon as you have scheduled your first one-to-one meeting, you counselor will contact you and provide your User Name information along with a secure password. Your assigned password will act as your personal signature. Once you receive your individual sign-on information, sign on to the website listed below in the middle of the page where it states “Who are you?,” and choose “Patient.” You then can sign in with the user name and password provided to you by your counselor. Before your initial one-to-one meeting, visit the website and complete the documents listed on the “My To-Do List”.
You can visit your online health records system any time to leave a message for your counselor, view your record, obtain your appointment history, pay online and a whole lot more. You can be certain your information and actions are secure and safe.
During our Individual One-to-One Time
It is important that the time we have together provides you with a safe, comfortable place to meet. Our goal is to use a specific structure every time we are together so you will get the most during our one-to-one time.
Keep in mind the list below to ensure you get the most from each session.
- Your privacy is most important, so make sure you are in a location where you feel secure.
- Let your family and friends know that you need privacy and ask not to be disturbed unless it is an emergency.
- Close the doors, and maybe hang a Do Not Disturb sign on the door before our one-to-one time begins.
- Check all electronic equipment to see that the batteries on the devices are fully charged, plugged in and in good working order.
- If you have been working on any therapeutic materials, make sure to gather up those items and have them close.
- Put on your favorite lap blanket, sweater or whatever makes you feel secure, remember the benefit of having an appointment from home is being comfortable.
- Log in to Skype at least a few minutes before your one-to-one time begins.
- After you log into Skype, go to our website to complete your payment online at ESLifecoach.com.
You will see our life coach “ping” you on Skype, and that means you are getting a video call. Our ID will appear with our logo as the picture.
Once you answer the call we will verify your location and identity for security purposes, we will also obtain an alternative way to contact you if we somehow get disconnected.
It will be a wonderful time!
Pay for your One-to-One Session Here
All life coach or psychotherapy consults must be paid for prior to the beginning of the one-to-one time. It is a simple process, where you simply enter your name in the box below, then click the “Pay Now” button. You then will be prompted to enter the amount to pay via Paypal, or any major credit card or debit card. Please refer to our online payment policy and detailed information on credit card processes on our Pay For Counseling online section. We can also take your payment information over the phone, if you prefer. Simply call 727-300-9382. Your credit card statement will read E S Life Coach next to the charge.