Physical independence is the ability to perform common everyday activities without additional assistance from adaptive equipment or the help of a caregiver.
Muscle strength, muscle mass and aerobic capacity all deteriorate during normal day to day living, this can reduce mobility and diminishes the quality of life. General stressor presents many challenges physically with very serious long-term effects. Anxiety, depression, gastrointestinal issues, memory loss, cardiac issues, risks for falls and respiratory conditions are all related to the general condition of the human body. These conditions can be the cause of many hospitalizations.
The concept of successful living has changed over the years with our life expectancy increasing. Some of the major components to maintaining a healthy lifestyle is through strength, endurance, agility, and balance to continue to perform daily tasks.
At ES Life Coach we can provide you with the tools used to measure the fitness of individuals who are in interested in an active lifestyle, measuring strength, endurance, agility, and dynamic balance.
During the normal day to day activities, muscle mass and strength progressively deteriorate.
Many forms of disease comes from some of our lifestyle choices. Some individuals just believe that they are supposed to feel exhausted, sore, tired and have physical and emotional problems. They just buy into the idea that there is nothing they can do about it and go along with things as normal.
We do not believe that at ES Life Coach. We will provide opportunities to guide you to improve your physical function in the following ways:
- Vlog Post of Balance Exercises that you can Do at Home
- Blogs that contain information on Cutting Edge research for Improved Physical Function
- Personalized Programs to fit your Functional needs based on Your Current Diagnosis
- Exercise Programs developed by our Functionality Specialists
- The information you can bring to your Health Care Provider to inform them of your current functional limitations and/or areas of strength
- Individualized Long term Plans to avoid further physical challenges
- Empowering Stories and Highlights to motivate you to MOVE!